Saturday 23 September 2017

Hand Luggage Essentials

I'm off to Barcelona tomorrow and only taking hand luggage which can make packing a nightmare. Limitations on weight, the amount of liquid, suitcase room all contribute to the dread of packing. I'll be honest i LOVE packing and usually pack about two weeks before i even go away constantly rearranging my case for no reason and adding and taking away stuff on a daily basis. Whenever i go on a city break i'm too tight to pay for a large suitcase so opt for the free choice of hand luggage. 

My trick to saving room, weight and grief i plan my day outfits and my evening outfits before i pack. I go to Barcelona for three days so i have three day and night outfits a long with a comfy airport outfit which i use for both ways. I try and limit my shoes (I would take a pair an outfit if i could) and choose a pair of heels that will match every evening outfit, a pair of comfy shoes which in my case are my Pink fluffy sliders from Missy Empire and a pair of day shoes that will go with all my day outfits; which in my case i have gone or my trustworthy Rose gold sandals. 

Alongside my clothes i choose accessories that also matches well with all outfits and packed a black belt with a gold buckle, matching my chokers and hoops to the gold on the belt (as i always get told off for mixing silver and gold). 

Beauty wise i obviously pack my 100ml bottles of shampoo & conditioner, shower gel, deodorant, hairspray etc... Also I usually take a bottle of hair dye (lilac) mixed with conditioner and use that as a conditioner which i leave in for around 10 mins both conditioning my hair as well as dying it. As i have lilac coloured hair the sun bleaches the colour out pretty much as soon as I'm in the sun so i like to take some hair dye just to top it up. Another thing i have taken, which i don't usually pack is fake tan which i have poured in a 100ml bottle as because we are on a city break, sun bathing isn't on the top of our list and i don't want to look like a milk bottle the whole time I'm away. 

Ive attached some pictures to show you some of my outfits and essentials however i will be blogging my day and night outfits when I'm back xo. 



Primark -£6





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig